Monday, April 4, 2011

Tennessee Valley up close and personal

It's Monday and it is a jammed packed day for a Realtor. But it is also SPRING! The sun is shining, the temperature is perfect and I need to walk. So I headed off for Tennessee Beach before heading into work. I decided to focus on the little things - Enjoy these pictures of early spring in Tennessee Valley!





























Look very closely to see bird foot prints in the sand


People foot print


Cathy Shoe print


My shoes got wet enough I took them off to head back off the beach.



























I was at my desk by 10:30 for a full full day.

As I remember the day, I can smile as I remember the morning walk.

Sanity in the midst of chaos.


THANKS to Barbara for her donation to Allison's walk.


Where's yours?



No comments:

Post a Comment