Thursday, September 17, 2009

I can't hear you!!!!!!!

Ok , its official... we have our route announced and the cheering locations. Here is my unabashed plea that you come to cheer us on! I have read countless stories of how important the cheering sections are to the walks, but also what an incredible experience it is for the spectators. Come on down!
Friday, October 2:
9:15 am - 12:00 pm
San Francisco Zoo North Parking Lot. Sloat Blvd. and Great Hwy. San Francisco, CA

11:00 am - 3:30 pm Ocean Beach, Just north of Lincoln. San Francisco, CA

Saturday, October 3:
7:45 am - 9:30 am
Fort Baker East Road Sausalito, CA

9:45 am - 1:45 pm Park Elementary School 360 East Blithedale Ave. Mill Valley, CA


Sunday, October 4:
8:30 am - 11:30 am Golden Gate Park - Japanese Tea Garden 50 Tea Garden Dr. San Francisco, CA

10:00 am - 1:30 pm Alamo Square Park (Along Fulton) Fulton St. & Steiner St. San Francisco


CLOSING CEREMONY:
5:00 PM (ARRIVE AT LEAST 1 HOUR IN ADVANCE FOR A GOOD SPOT!)
Fort Mason, San Francisco


The route will take us from the Cow Palace down to the Great Hwy, through the Presidio to Crissy Field on day one, from Crissy Field to downtown Mill Valley and back to Crissy Field on day two, and finally through the streets of San Francisco to the finish at Fort Mason.
I am SOOOOOOOO ready for this! Months of preparation and countless miles of training and now it's time!!!! Have you donated yet??? Cause if you have you have been taking this journey with me. I am so proud of my team for the dedication they have shown by taking the time and effort to do this walk. We have cancer in our sights, its time to kill the *****!!!!!



Oh by the way I have not been walking these past few days, I have been cooking. We are having a fund raiser in San Rafael tomorrow night and I am cooking for 60 people. This is more tiring than walking 20 miles for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment